Wonder Bay Cruises – refined exploration to Halong bay.
Differences of Wonder Bay Cruises:
* Five hours cruise off the beaten track via crowd avoidance route aboard the region’s finest luxury day-ship cruise line, explore the isolated captivating archipelagoes that romances the senses.
* Newly built steel boat with nicely decorated sundeck. Make sure to bring you a relaxed elegant ambiance.
* Friendly and professional Crew.
* High- end service on lunch and drinks. Can be served in individual group if order.
* Limousine transfer for Hanoi-Ha Long-Ha Noi route, go by new freeway to save time.
A day of refined exploration.
An iconic day-tour, marvel at the hidden splendors of Halong Bay designed for those who have limited time. Five hour cruise off the beaten track via crowd avoidance route aboard the region’s finest luxury day-ship cruise line, explore the isolated captivating archipelagoes that romances the senses.
08:45 – 09:15 – Our Limousine bus and guide pick you up from hotel / stay and follow the new high way to depart for Tuan Chau Island, Halong City, stop over for a rest on the way
12:15 – Arrive Tuan Chau Harbor, welcome aboard, and safety briefing
– Wonderbay will take you on an 5 hour journey via 2 day-sleeper boat cruise route which renowned for its striking, passages uninhabited islets and outcrops have been given imaginative names by the locals, due to their perceived shapes, including Cock Fighting and Thumb, while enjoy Vietnamese mouth-watering lunch on boat.
13:45 – Arrive Bo Hon archipelago, you will visit Surprising Cave to see a lot of stalagmites and stalagtiles with different shaoes of sea lives, the go kayaking or bamboo boat in Luon Cave to discovery the beautiful lagoon.
– Visit Titov Island with sandy beach adjacent to the towering limestone mountain with
excellent backdrop of the Bay, and climb up Titov Peak for a panoramic view of the bay like paradise.
16:30 – Return to Wonderbay Cruises for Afternoon Tea and cruising back toward Tuan Chau harbor. There are a lot of time for sunbathing on upper deck with music, enjoy great fun of group touring fellows among world iconic natural scenery.
17:45 – Disembark for going back on the new high way to Hanoi.
20:45 – Drop off at your hotel / stay, trip ends.
What is included:
- Limousine bus transfer from hotel/ stay in Hanoi Old Quarter to Halong Bay & return on the new Highway.
- Hanoi – Hai Phong – Quang Ninh.
- Kayaking or bamboo boat.
- Visit Sung Sot Grotto, Titov Island.
- English speaking guide during the trip.
- Entrance fees 2 bottles of water per person.
- Lunch with Vietnamese dishes.
- Afternoon Tea.
What is excluded:
- Beverages Travel insurance, tax.
- Tips for tour guide and personal expenses
- Pick up from hotel/ stay outside Hanoi’s Old Quarter (You should come to our office at 20 Hang Muoi Street, Hoan Kiem, Hanoi at 8.30 AM).