Located in the South East of Tuan Chau Harbor, Bo Hon Archipelago offers an striking bizarre scenery among 1690 islands & islets of World natural heriage Halong Bay,the cruise route to that archipelago so-called cruise route 2 or 2 day-sleeper boat cruise route which is far distance from the habor.
Today there is no more enchant with the coming of WEGO HALONG tour allowing Halong Bay day-trip cruise fellow to experience 2 day-sleeper boat cruise route in five hours.
Enjoy swimming on sandy beach adjacent to towering limestone mountain which ensuring an unforgettable experience for travel fellow who seek for great outdoor activities.
08:45 – 09:15 – Our bus and guide pick you up from hotel / stay and follow the new highway to depart for Tuan Chau Island, Halong City, stop over for a rest on the way.
12:30 – Arrive Tuan Chau Harbor, welcome aboard, and safety briefing
– Wego Halong will take you on an 5 hour journey via 2 day-sleeper boat cruise route which renowned for its striking, passages uninhabited islets and outcrops have been given imaginative names by the locals, due to their perceived shapes, including Cock Fighting and Thumb, while enjoy Vietnamese mouth-watering lunch on boat.
13:45 – Arrive Bo Hon archipelago, you will visit Surprising Cave to see a lot of
stalagmites and stalagtiles with different shaoes of sea lives, the go kayaking or bamboo boat in Luon Cave ti discovery the beautiful lagoon.
– Visit Titov Island with sandy beach adjacent to the towering limestone mountain with excellent backdrop of the Bay, and climb up Titov Peak for a panoramic view of the bay like paradise.
16:30 – Return Wego Cruises for Afternoon Tea and cruising back toward Tuan Chau harbor. There are a lot of time for sunbathing on upper deck with music, enjoy great fun of group touring fellows among world iconic natural scenery.
18:00 – Disembark for a bus ride back on the new high way to Hanoi.
21:00 – Drop off at your hotel / stay, trip ends.
- Transfer from hotel/ stay in Hanoi Old Quarter to Halong Bay & return by A/C modern bus.
- Kayaking or bamboo boat.
- English speaking guide during the trip.
- Entrance fees 2 bottles of water per person.
- Lunch with Vietnamese dishes.
- Afternoon Tea.
- Beverages Travel insurance, tax.
- Tips for tour guide and personal expenses.
- Pick up from hotel/ stay outside Hanoi’s Old Quarter (Should come to our office at 20 Hang Muoi Street, Hoan Kiem, Hanoi at 7.30 AM).