AM : 8:00 - 8:30. Our guide & driver will pick you up at your hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter, then leave by coach to Hoa Lu (2.5 hrs). Visit the historic capital of Vietnam and the famous ancient temples of Le and the Dinh Dynasties. Then our bus will transfer you from Hoa Lu to Tam Coc for lunch around at 12:30PM.
PM : After lunch, boat trip to visit Tam Coc to see the beauty of the karst formations as you pass along their base and row into one of the many caves carved through the limestone. Then, cycle for an hour on quiet roads through villages, rice fields, rivers and rocky outcrops in Tam Coc - Bich Dong (around 5 km). Dive back to Hanoi and drop off at your hotel around at 18:00PM.
- Full transfers by A/C tourist car & 0.5l bottle water per person/day
- Pick up and see off in Hanoi Old Quarter Area (Hoan Kiem district)
- Boat trip in Tam Coc
- Entrance fee
- Buffet Lunch
- English speaking guide.
- Drinks on meals
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses.
- What not mentioned clearly
- Free of charge for infant (below 5 year old) , other expense pay by parents
- Children from 1m to under 1,2m are charged 50%
- Children over 1,2m (1,2 metre) are charged as adults
- Two adults bring 2 children, The 2nd child will be charged 100% adult ticket
- Children 50% have one private seat and 1 mineral water as adults
- The itinerary can be changed due to weather, tide levels and operating conditions.
- After boat trip on the river, the boat rower always expect the guests tip about 1$ or 2$.
- Special request (diet or vegetarian, …) should be sent before your departure date.
- Surcharge 5usd/pax if travel date fall on Lunar New Year (30 Dec, 1 - 3 Jan according to Lunar Calendar)
Should bring: Hat, Umbrella, Rain-Coat, Light bags