Though Hue city is a neighbor of Da Nang city, these 2 cities are different in many ways. If Da Nang is modern, beautiful and busy with amusement parks, tall buildings and impressive bridges, Hue is ancient, peaceful and charming with the Perfume River and the Kings’ tombs. If you are in Da Nang or Hoi an and want to visit Hue city, you can totally do it with our tour Hue 1 Day Tour from Da Nang / Hoi An.
Only 1 day with Da Nang – Hue – Da nang tour, not only can you see the Hai Van pass and Lang Co beach, two beautiful natural landscapes between Da Nang and Hue, but you also have a chance to visit many famous places in Hue city including The Citadel, Khai Dinh tomb, and the beautiful Thien Mu pagoda and learn about the culture and daily life of Hue people.
HUE FULL DAY TOUR FROM DA NANG OR HOI AN – PRIVATE SERVICE
- At 8:00 am : Our driver will pick you up at your hotel/stay in Da Nang or Hoi An and transfer to Hue city ( about 102 km to the North of Da nang, 130km from Hoi an)
- On the way from Da nang to Hue, the car will stop for you to visit some beautiful attraction such as:
- Hai Van pass – is an approximately 21 km long mountain pass on National Route 1A in Vietnam. It is the natural border of Thua Thien-Hue Province and Danang City, one of the most scenic hillside roads in Vietnam.
- Lang Co beach – With more than 10 km long white sand beach and blue sea water, Lang Co beach is an ideal place for relaxing, swimming and taking photos. From Hai Van pass, Lang Co beach is beautiful like a landscape picture that tourists travelling between Da nang and Hue cannot help stopping to admire
- At 11:00 a.m: Arrive in Hue. Here, the car will pick the tour guide up and he will say hello and follow you during the trip. With the Guide, you will transfer to visit a famous King’s tomb in Hue city, Khai Dinh tomb – a blend of Western and Eastern architecture.
- At 12:30 : Have Lunch at a local restaurant ( local food).
- At 1:30 p.m: Continue to visit the most famous site in Hue city. The Citadel – Located on the northern bank of the inspirational Perfume River. Hue Citadel was built on an area of over 500 ha, including the Citadel and the Forbidden City, known collectively as the Citadel. This is the administrative and the political center of Nguyen dynasty and the home of the king and the royal family. The Citadel has a unique art architecture and garden.
- At 3:00 p.m: After visiting the Citadel, you will have a chance to visit one of the most beautiful and famous pagoda in Hue. Thien Mu Pagoda – the oldest pagoda located on the bank of charming Perfume River in Hue city.
- At 4:00 p.m: Finish tour in Hue, the car takes you back to your hotel in Da Nang or Hoi An.
· High Quality Vehicle
· English speaking guide
· Bottle of mineral water
· Lunch at a Garden Restaurant (Hue Food)
· All of the Entrance fees
· Beverage in Meal
· Kids under 5y: free of charge
· Kids from 5y to under 10y : pay 75%
· Kids from 10y and older: as adults.