If you want to have a glint of breathtaking Halong Bay our daily full day tour would be the best choice. This join in tour offers you the overview of Halong Bay with at least 3,5+ hours cruising on Halong Bay. Alova Cruises would like to warmly welcome you aboard our brand new 2014 day boat. It’s perfectly proportioned for comfort, whilst keeping it’s exclusive charm. The robust steel construction safely navigates the seas with ease, and the large, beautifully appointed restaurant is air conditioned for your total comfort. With our hospitable crew and experienced tourguide will show you to explore tranquil scenery in the safest conditions. You will have a chance to know about the floating village, discover their lives and visit a beautiful cave on Halong Bay. If you want to do kayaking, it is also available on this tour, visiting Thien Cung cave & lunch. The tour guides are friendly and knowledgeable and this tour is friendly and safe for families with children and we guarantee you 100% satisfaction. We depart daily from Hanoi or Halong Bay, Tuan Chau Harbor. Still not sure check our reviews on TripAdvisor.
- Cruise through stunning Halong Bay on traditional Asian junk.
- Vietnamese feast of delicious seafood.
- Free pick up and drop off in Hanoi [Old Quarter].
- Professional English speaking tour guide.
- Seafood lunch (we have Vegetarian Menu for vegetarians).
- Visit fishing village.
- 45 minutes kayaking around Halong Bay.
- Visiting Thien Cung Cave.
- Kids & Family friendly.
Halong bay 1 day tour with Alova Day Cruises
7:45 – 8:30 am – Meet guide from Go Asia Travel, Picking up from hotel/stay and depart for Halong Bay.
10:30 am – Stopping over to stretch the legs on the way.
12:30 – 16: 30 pm – Arrival Tuan Chau Harbor, boarding Alova Day Cruise and Cruising on the bay.
– Welcome Drink.
– Safety briefing.
– Lunch with Vietnamese dishes.
– “Kayaking, Bamboo boat rowing” (Optional) OR Relaxing.
– Visiting Thien Cung cave (Heaven Cave).
– Enjoying afternoon tea.
– Disembarking to get on shuttle bus.
18:00 pm – Short stop to stretch your legs.
20:30 pm – Saying goodbye to you at your hotel/stay. Trip ends.
THINGS TO BRING& TO KNOW
- Passport with valid visa.
- Some cash in Vietnamese Dong / USD for personal expenses.
- Sun block or insect repellent, sport shoes.
- Bring something warm to wear [From Dec till March].
- Please be ready on time for our pick up service.
- We do not accept credit card payment on board.
- Outside beverage has applicable corkage fee.
- Travel light, as you can please arrange to keep big luggage at your hotel.
- Itinerary is subject to change upon weather conditions.
- Doctor and Pharmacy are not available on Alova Day Cruise.
- If you hotel/ stay is not located in the Hanoi old Quarter, please come to our office at 7.45 am to get on shuttle bus.
- We arrive back in Hanoi between 8:30pm & 9:00pm – if you have to catch a flight, bus or train later in the evening, contact us to assist you with your schedule and transportation choices.
- Transfer from hotel/stay in Hanoi Old Quarter to Halong Bay and return by A/C bus.
- All entrance tickets to sites indicated in itinerary.
- 2 bottles of water per person on bus and welcome drink on boat.
- Lunch with Vietnamese dishes.
- English speaking guide during the trip.
- Kayaking or bamboo boat rowing (5 USD/1 person with ticket to Ba Hang Cave).
- Tax & service charge.
- Tips and personal expenses.
- Pick up from hotel or stay outside Hanoi's Old Quarter.
- Travel insurance.
- All not indicated in our itinerary.
Are you ready for a real feast of Vietnamese Cuisine Alova Day Cruise is determined to provide the most detailed and pleasure-filled tours at the best possible value and service.
Please inform us about your special food request and we will take care of it.
Lunch menu for Alova Day Cruise
- French fries.
- Steamed prawns.
- Fried squid with butter.
- Vietnamese spring rolls.
- Stir fried chicken.
- Steamed fish.
- Sautéed veggie.
- Steamed rice.
- Fresh fruit platter.
- Our menu can be change upon seasons.
- Beverage excluded.
- We can serve any kinds of special food request as Vegetarian, vegan or food allergies with your pre-notice.